The ATD-MODELS product range
We develop commercial dummy models in cooperation with the german automotive industry. We license our FE dummy models to our customers worldwide.
The correlation of the validation load cases is reviewed and approved by experts from the participating companies.
- Special modeling technology for the explicit FE codes ABAQUS*, LS-DYNA* and PAM-CRASH*
- Same discretisation and numbering
- Using the individual features of each code
- Special modeling technology with regard to usability
- Same numeration and nomenclature
- Pre and post processing with same scripts
- Same usage for sessions and applications
The specifications of the validation were defined in cooperation with the clients. Which means the requirements and load levels derived from the ones which appear in the automotive development.
- Relevant body regions
- Component tests derived from load scenarios in vehicle
- Sled tests defined by relevant loads in development
- Certification tests
- Material tests quasi-static and dynamic with strain rates up to 400 1/s
Advantages for users
- Systematic title nomenclature refers to the assembly groups
- Prefix in each title description allows a fast adjustment to the nomenclature of the load case
- Numeration not overlapping the assembly groups
- Advantage in pre and post processing
- Allows selection of assembly parts and groups
- Each assembly group close defined for itself
- Definition regarding the master, e.g. contacts relate to the assembly group
* The trade names are the property of the owning companies.